Friday, May 9, 2014

Hate me

You can call me 'dog' or 'bullshit' or whatever nasty word that you have in your mind, but don't call him/ her whom I love 'dog', as I also don't want other ppl to call you by 'dog'.

Hate me for forever if that pleases you, if that can help you to forget about me, yet I won't suggest that since we both know it's not good for anyone, mentally and physically.

I am letting you go with this. Whomever, whatever, wherever you are end up with will no longer bother me, unless it's a critical situation that involves your survival.

I often made mistakes in decisions that I took, but I will never regret it. No matter what ppl keep reminding me. No matter what you whisper there. This is my life. If it is broken then let it be. You are not responsible of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-54344230-1