Wednesday, January 19, 2011

행복!



Is it true that I make my own happiness?
It seems that for most of the times I make my happiness by making other people happy.
The happiness itself is (I believed) induced from other, either I help to make it or it is being passed from one to another until it finally came to me.
Have you ever heard a story about how kindness is being passed from one people to another?
There is always a person that start it at first, but then somehow it never stops at one person.


How about the idea of trying to be the first one that creates the happiness for people around you?
I believe it will come back to us someday, I am not sure when.
If you haven't try it before, make tomorrow your first day!
Believe in yourself, be strong for yourself and for others around you; as it will be passed on until someday it comes to reach you from the hand of others :)

"See the world from different eyes!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-54344230-1